Rovaniemi is the city at the Northern Arctic Circle, the capital of Lapland, the official residence of Santa Claus and one of the most-visited tourist places for winter rest in Finland. Among most popular attractions are the following ones:
- New Santa Park is a great Christmas entertaining center.
- Arktikum palace with the museum of Lapland and science center.
- Wildlife park “Ranua” is located within 80 km from the city, it offers to meet arctic fauna including the only Finland polar bears.
- Santa village. You shouldn`t miss this residence of Santa with a great variety of souvenir shops, cafes, exhibitions, performances!
In winter you can also enjoy a lot of activities here, such as skiing (season starting in October already!), husky rides, ice fishing, snowmobile, snowshoe and reindeer safaris and many others.
Enjoy this city of well-being! There is a Christmas the whole year round in Rovaniemi!
Rates are on request.
– tickets for airplane or train to Rovaniemi and back
– guide according itinerary
– transport according itinerary
– entrance fee to the museums according itinerary