Tallinn is one of the oldest European cities. Nowadays Old and New cities are harmonically coexist in Tallinn, so you can meet here medieval gothic style buildings, interlaced cobblestone streets, cozy cafes as well as modern business centers, big shopping malls, night clubs, restaurants etc.
Tallinn is full of beautiful historical places and we offer to visit at least some of them, such as:
- City hall square, that had being used as a fairy and market place for many years, now it is full of small street cafes and s ouvenir shops.
- Kadriorg Palace is a former residence of Peter the Great and modern art museum now.- Toompea castle is one of the oldest and most majestic architectural complexes in Estonia. No wadays the Parlament of Estonia locates here.
- Two small but very beautiful churches: t h e Holy Spirit Church with a big colored clock and St. Nicholas’ Church or Niguliste Church of 13 century.
Your rest in Tallinn will be peaceful and comfortable!
Rates are on request.
- ferry from Helsinkli and back
- guide according itinerary
- transport according itinerary
- entrance fee to the museums according itinerary
Additionally: lunch at a local restaurant.